Reply To: Reagan and Galloway Surnames

 Karen Dunn

You may want to get a copy of your ancestors’s death certificates especially Martin’s and Johanna’s. In the census, she is referred to as being named Hannah.  With respect to US records, I have found great information in death certificates that have included the names of the parents of the deceased individual which has helped me to locate where my ancestors were from.  Another resource that I have found extremely helpful are Overseer of the Poor records that contain parents, children and grandparents; they also include residential addresses and share when the individuals had landed.


We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.


©2021 Irish Genealogical research Society Created by Smiling Spiders

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account