Bandon

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Don 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author
     Jiboulden 
    Participant

Hello all,

Anyone with a particular interest in Bandon is very welcome to reach out. I am not the top authority on Bandon within the society, but I have my sources and clues to track people there. Popham, Biggs, Honor, Millett, Ware etc.

Maureen 
    Participant

Hello

I am a new member, this is my 1st post.

My interest is in the Bandon area, with the names of Lynch, Dennehy and Browne.

Web Editor 
    Keymaster

Welcome to the society Maureen.

Have you done much research already? What period of time did your ancestors live in the Bandon area?

Jiboulden 
    Participant

Hi Maureen! I am pleased you have joined. I don’t know those Bandon names but I suggest you check out: http://www.bandon-genealogy.com/

Don 
    Participant

My 2nd great uncle Thomas Warsop Cooper (10/11/1844 – 20/3/1922) was an Accountant at Allman’s Distillery and lived at Kilbrogan Hill. He married Henrietta Feath on 20th August 1872 in Bandon. I love to have more information about him.

and my Great Uncle who was curate at Kilbrogan 1893-1896 – I know of his colourful life subsequently but have no information about his time in Bandon.

I would appreciate any information.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2019 Irish Genealogical research Society Created by Smiling Spiders

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account