Copleys of Cork

Tagged: 

This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 3 weeks ago by jesscopley.

• Author
     jesscopley
    Participant

Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone has a copy (or knows someone who might have a copy) of Michael Leader’s Pedigree of the Copley family of Cork?

Cheers!

Jessica

mary casteleyn
    Participant

Jessica
    This must surely be in the library. I have emailed the librarian to check for you. I listed all Michael’s papers and the list does include the Copley pedigree.
    Mary Casteleyn

JillWill
    Participant

Hi Jess Roz McCutcheon checked the Michael Leader collection and Michael never actually got around to producing a Copley pedigree. There is some scattered correspondence in the file and if you care to send Roz an email she can forward you copies of these. You can email her at newsletter@irishancestors.ie

Jill

jesscopley
    Participant

Thanks so much for your comments Mary and Jill!  It’s disappointing that Michael never produced a Copley pedigree, but I’m really interested to see what nuggets of information might be in the correspondence. I’ll certainly email Roz.

Thanks again guys. Really appreciate you taking the time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2020 Irish Genealogical research Society Created by Smiling Spiders

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account