e-bulletin

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AileenWynne 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     nobility 
    Participant

Received – the August e-bulletin yesterday – first one that I have received in 2 years! It is a monthly publication correct? I have been a member for many years now. Cannot understand why I don’t get these regularly anymore! Is there an archive of these?

BrennanJMD 
    Participant

I have only received 2 e-bulletins this year; the Feb issue emailed to me on 28 Feb and the May issue emailed to me on 27 May. I never received the bumper April issue referred to in the message circulated in March that there would be no Mar issue or any issues for other months besides the above. Why have I stopped receiving e-bulletins?

AileenWynne 
    Participant

Thanks to BrennanJMD for drawing my attention to this thread. I have responded to his e-mail.

Nobility, can you please contact ibhonsecretary@irishancestors.ie with your name and e-mail address so that this can be investigated.

This is a monthly publication and if you are a paid up member you should be receiving it, unless you chose to unsubscribe from the list. IT could be that we have an incorrect e-mail or something.

Kind regards,
    Aileen

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2019 Irish Genealogical research Society Created by Smiling Spiders

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account